Today on tuesday the 8th july 2014 Railway Minister DV Sadananda Gowda revealed the railway budget 2014 wherein a debut dedicated bullet train will be ran on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad enroute for which alone most of the research done. This dream project of bullet train comes as a dream from The Indian railways is also the 1st such train project to be railed on the Mumbai – Ahmedabad route
Rupees one hundred crore has been allotted for the infrastructure development of the bullet train projects initially Future bullet trains routes include Delhi – Agra, Delhi – Chandigarh, Mysore – Bangalore – Chennai, Mumbai – Goa and Hyderabad – Secunderabad.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s thought of a “Diamond Quadrilateral” rail route linking the 4 metros of the countries through high speed trains will run at a speed of 160km-200km per hour is also to be introduced.
Of this Central Railway Budget 2014-2015 the state of tamil nadu whose chief minister j jayalalitha or affectionately
Amma want to get announcement of a high speed train linke chennai and Thanjavur aka Tanjore or tanjavore via trichy Apart from this the PPP model of running train between chennai and cuddalore via pondicherry is also a news Amma wishes that over the next three to four years the phase two lines of chennai metro shall have its launch.
- Ajay Devendranath What superb job? You m0r0n, N D A is borrowing money to keep subsidizing the railway like Congress Party did! Why are you vAdApAv people so stUp1d?! How is this budget different from what Congress Party would present?! Modi was elected to reduce the size of the central government and reduce the national deficit! This budget shows his government borrowing an additional 11,000 Cr.! Looks like Modi wants to be known as one term Atal Bihar Vajpayee II !
- Bharat Bhooshan no doubt good budget if the projects/schemes promised are fulfilled within a reasonable period of time.
- Gurshan Gurmeet – Since the election, Modi has constantly proved his righteous intent on building a better India.
- Hemant Sharma this budget is bullshit … seem it is made keeping in mind bihar only.
- Khaja Mohideen Yes. TN has been ignored. infact south. Most of the trains are for north. couple of premium train services only for TN. In fact south has been ignored. except karnataka
- Md Zahiruddin – Who travel in luxury trains? Crores of general Indians or few paise wale. Who voted this government to power?Crores of general Indians or few paise wale. Now it is upto the ‘Sarkar’ to decide for whom they want to bring ‘Achhe Din’.
- Mithun Mohan What happened to the proposed Mysore Railway.Our honorable minister only initiated ( when he was legislative member) to bring the mysore railway.