RRC Northern Railway Group D Exam 2014 Application Status Call Letter:
The Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Northern Railway had recently released an advertisement regarding the recruitment of candidates for various posts in 2014.
There are totally 5679 vacancies available for the Divisions/ Workshops/Units that are mentioned for various posts in Northern Railway.
Northern Railway Vacancy List:
- Carriage Cleaner – 272 Vacant Posts
- Cook Mate – 2 Vacant Posts
- DSL Khalasi – 22 Vacant Posts
- Gateman – 262 Vacant Posts
- Hospital Attendant Female 1 Vacant Posts
- Hospital Attendant Male – 2 Vacant Posts
- Khalasi Helper – 1184 Vacant Posts
- Khalasi Helper – 120 Vacant Posts
- Khalasi Helper – 506 Vacant Posts
- Khalasi Helper – 85 Vacant Posts
- Pointsman – 688 Vacant Posts
- Safaiwala – 5 Vacant Posts
- Trackman – 2529 Vacant Posts
Previously the interested candidates was asked to download the prescribed application format to apply for the specified posts and was asked to submit the filled in application form on or before 25th February 2014.
The selection of candidates for the specified posts will be done based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), verification of the original certificates.
On 2nd November 2014, Sunday the written examinations will be conducted for the candidates with the name starting with the Alphabets A,B,E,F,L,O,Q,T.
For the candidates with the first letter of the name with H,N,R,Y the written examinatiosn will be held on 9th November 2014.
On 16th November 2014, Sunday the written examinations will be conducted for the candidates with the 1st letter of K,M,V.
Like wise for candidates with 1st letter C,I,S the written test will be held on 23rd November 2014, Sunday and for candidates with D,G,J,P,U,W,X,Z on 30th November 2014, Sunday.
The eligible candidates will be issued the call letter for appearing to the written examination for the above specified posts.
The candidates can visit the web portal of Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Northern Railway for more requirements regarding the specified posts online.
Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024,
- what is the work of a pointsman in railway