The remuneration for RRB notification vide advt. CEN 01/2018 27019 for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians role. The Level II of seventh CPC Pay Matrix with starting pay of Rs.19900/- and other allowances as permissible.
The application Fee for Asst. Loco Pilot & Technicians Posts are as under:
- The unreserved category job seeker should remit Rs.500 per application
- The reserved categories should spend Rs.250/- only
- The remittance should be done through Online Payment/ Bank Challan/ Post Office Challan
How to submit application for RRB ALP & Tech. Post?
- Google for the official website of Indian Railways
- Choose the desired RRB Zone
- Further click link “Apply Online for RRB ALP & Technician Post”
- Key in the information properly and carefully
- Upload the Scanned specimen Photo and Signature
- Hit Submit online form and pay the application fee
- Have printout of application form for later use
The computer based test of Railway Recruitment is scheduled indicately during the month of April-May 2018. But the date for 2nd stage CBT has not yet been announced by Railway Recruitment Board.
- The notification for Railway Recruitment Board Opportunities was done on 3rd February 2018
- The application for the same has been started accepting since 3.2.2018
- The Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form gets closed on 5.3.2018
For more info