Railway Recruitment Control Board aka RRCB is managed by Government of India under Ministry of Railways whose nineteen rrb having vacancies doing direct recruitment and selecting through competitive examinations annually.
The Railway Recruitment Posts are Gazetted Group A & B and Non-gazetted Group C and D
RRB Group A Recruitment
Group A posts is organized by UPSC appointed via Civil Service Exam CSE, Engineering Service Exam ESE, and Combined Medical Service Examination CMSE.
RRB Group B Recruitment
Group ‘B’ Posts are not anytime open directly that includes Section Officers Grade and upgraded posts like Group ‘C’ railway employees on the basis of deputation.
RRB Group C Recruitment
Group ‘C’ Posts comprise Technical & Non-Technical cadre posts such as Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, Station Masterm Ticket Collector, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Group ‘D’ vacancies like across different disciplines comprise Safaiwala, Ganman, Trackman, Helper, Asst Points Man, Peon etc.
About seventeen Indian Railway Recruitment Zones are further classified into diverse city-wise divisions and to find entire RRBs official website page links and E-Mail List find here http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
- Central Railway CR Mumbai
- East Central Railway ECR Hajipur
- East Coast Railway ECoR Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway ER Kolkata
- Metro Railway Kolkata
- North Central Railway NCR Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway NER Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway NWR Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway NFR Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway NR Delhi
- South Central Railway SCR Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway SECR Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway SER Kolkata
- South Western Railway SWR Hubli
- Southern Railway SR Chennai
- West Central Railway WCR Jabalpur
- Western Railway WR Mumbai
The Group C & D job applying candidates can be just atleast tenth standard pass or ITI or equivalent trade.