Group D Exam 2013 Application, Admit Card RRC CR Mumbai – www.rrccr.com:
The Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway with the latest notification about the recruitment of candidates for various posts included in Group D posts for the year 2013-14.
There are totally 3840 vacancies available for the posts included in the Group D categories and the interested candidates can get the application form to apply for the posts.
RRC Mumbai Group D Posts:
- APM at Operating Department – 383 Vacant Posts
- Bearer/WRA at Commercial Department – 15 vacant posts
- Helper at Mech. W/shop and Engg. W/shop, Elect. W/shop Department – 624 vacant posts
- Helper at S and T, Mechanical. Elect,, Engg., DSL Department – 969 vacant posts
- Luggage Porter and Scale Porter/Goods Hamal at Commercial Department – 9 vacant posts
- Peon/Hamal at General/Commercial Accounts Department – 15 Vacant posts
- Safaiwala at Commercial Department – 36 vacant posts
- Safaiwala and Watchmen cum Sweeper at Medical/S and T Department – 161 vacant posts
- Salesman at Comml.,Catering Department – 3 Vacant Posts
- Trackman at Engineering Department – 1565 vacant posts
The candidates those who wish to apply for the above specified posts in Group D must be of Age from 18 to 33 Years as on date of 1st January 2014.
The Educational Qualification required for the candidates to apply is 10th Class passed or ITI or other Equivalent.
The last date for the receipt of the application form to apply for the Group D posts is 23rd September 2013.
The applicants can check for the application status online of the Group D posts at the website of Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway.
The Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway will dispatch the admit card for the written examinations to the Group D posts.
The Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway will also be issuing the duplicated call letter for the Group D Posts written examinations 2013.
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Chief Project Manager (Conv.)’s Office Bldg.,
- www rrccr com
- rrccr application status
- rrccr com
- rrccr application status 2014
- rpf medical call letter