At least 96 people were killed and about 226 injured, 76 of them seriously, on Sunday when 14
- Childrens in indore patna train incident who are live pulled out of S3 bogie wreckage counted to 2.
- Railways Ministry spokesperson Anil Saxena claimed that the casualties may go up and lot of persons have been carried to closeby hospitals for treatment of injuries.
- Nearly 250 police officials are on emergency duty at the site.
- Northern Central Railways spokesperson Vijay Kumar directed doctors and senior railway officials to reach the spot.
- All arrangment are made available to help the relatives of indore rajendra nagar express train victims.
- Many ambulances and roadways buses have been flown to the accident place for quick relief operations.
- Private and government Buses have been made available to lift passengers to reach the destination.
- All MP, MLA and other officials are ordered to go to spot to manage accident zone.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh received full report of the scene and the Director General of National Disaster Response Force were put on help.
- The Patna Railway Junction now has a special counter at platform no.1 to provide information to the kith and kins of the travel passengers of Indore-Patna Train.
- The indore patna train accident survivors or passengers are shifted from the accident zone to nearby Malasa station from where a special train is available to move them to their destinations.
- Uttar Pradesh state rescue workers are repairing bogies to search for survivors in indore express patna train accident.
- The Kanpur-Jhansi track is likely to be restored using 300 engineers and technical staff for 36 hours.
- The injured indore-train passengers are hospitalized at Kanpur Dehat hospital and other government and private hospitals in kanpur.